Monday, May 19, 2008

May Update--We're In

Been too long since I updated the blog. Been very busy and very much away from the computer. Don't know where to start with the progress so I'll just ramble on and post some pictures. As the title says we are actually moved in to the house. The basement anyway. To do that we had to get the furnace functional, and that required more electrical work and I had to have the large propane tank installed. Got that done just in time to wish for Air Conditioning....but that's not far from being done also.

My father and I completed siding the front of the garage and entry side of the nose of the house. It looks really good.

The garage is now partitioned from the living area in the house so we don't have to worry about the kids getting into the tools now.

There's probably more too...next update will be on the kitchen.


No comments: