Sunday, March 23, 2008

Weekend Progress

Lots has happened since the garage doors were installed. The cleanup continues too. I have picked up about 2 whole pickup loads of good lumber scrap. That includes the small triangular pieces of log that were cut off of the gables ends. The old jeep is full. Lots to go. Inside it's starting to take shape. My father, Vince & his daughter, and Kelly have all been working hard. One side of the house is sided, the chimney chase is now framed, the custom hearth is framed, the master bedroom walls are up, and the basement insulation is done. Also, all of the doors have the knobs and deadbolts installed so we are now secure. We're also pumping water every day for a few hours. The well water has cleared up very well. The turkeys and deer seem to like it.

Enjoy the pictures.

Here's the siding pictures: (Thanks Dad)




Here we are framing the master bedroom walls: (thanks to Vince and Ashley)



And here is Kelly insulating like crazy....notice I am keeping my distance...I'm alergic to insulation....it makes me itch. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.






And the insulation installed:



Here's the hearth and chimney progress:





Finally, here's a picture of the wildlife watering hole. Clean clear water from 613 feet below the montana soil.

No comments: